Scott is the founder of Benchmark Cost Solutions, who created the business built on 30 years of driving financial and operational efficiencies for SME and large Multi Nationals such as Harvey Norman.
Scott looks behind the numbers to find cost reduction opportunities for clients, increase profit, and align suppliers to your business needs covering areas such as:
- Warehousing, Distribution centres and all areas of transport
- Multinational retail
- Strategic Sourcing Procurement
Including iconic brands such as Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne.
Creating strategic partnerships to deliver profit boosting solutions to clients using leverage, deep dive forensic benchmarking, and strong procurement process.
Paul is an experienced supply chain professional who has worked across a number of local and international industry operations. He has a proven record in creating short, and long-term benefits to leading organisations through supply chain strategy, process improvement, and network optimisation. Paul has specialist knowledge in contract management, domestic transport, warehouse design, cost to serve analysis. Past projects include 3pl feasibility and selection, national and regional transport FMCG RFT, DC location analysis, process optimisation and supply chain integration.
- Paul has over thirty years’ supply chain experience in Management Consulting, Project Management, 3PL Operational Management, Procurement & International Logistics having worked for Patrick’s, DHL, Toll and Kmart
- Strong leader with analytical and problem-solving ability
- Experience across many industry supply chains including – FMCG, Telecommunications, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical & Automotive
- Specialist knowledge in strategic supply chain strategy & transformation, network design, process optimisation, warehouse design & engineering and 3PL warehousing & transport
- Comprehensive knowledge around domestic and international transport
- Proven record in performance improvement and optimisation; creating substantial benefit to leading supply chain operations
- Established business development skills, with proven record of seeking new opportunities impacting on business growth
- Diploma of Business, RMIT, 1988
- Certified Practising Licensed Australian Customs Broker
- Work Health & Safety Certificate IV
- Supply Chain Mentor , RMIT 2017,2018.
Emma is experienced in both operation and administrative processes and has worked in the Manufacturing industry for almost 10 years. She also possesses great customer service, is very accommodating, and always lends a hand to help others. Her goal is to always provide her best and excellence in all aspects.
- Accounting matters